Decals are a customization option in Rocket League. Each Battle-Car has its own set of decals that can be unlocked as one keeps playing the game. Decals record the number of saves performed while equipped.
Decals listed here must be unlocked by playing the game normally and completing matches. Flames, Stars, Stripes and Tech are already unlocked at the beginning of the game.
Some decals listed here can only be found in crates. Others can be found as a random drop, or through trade-ups.
Click on the decals with colored icons below to see their painted variants.
Decals listed here can only be found in crates.
- The Distortion and Dot Matrix decals prevent the player from choosing a secondary color; the accent color is exclusively black.
Decals listed here are classed as of Common quality, but can only be used by their respective Import cars and cannot be obtained by any other means.
RLCS Fan Rewards
The following decals could be purchased with "Candy Corn" during the 2017 Haunted Hallows event.
The Twisted Tree decal is universal, and is compatible with any Battle-Car.
The following decals can be purchased with "Snowflakes" during the 2017 Frosty Fest event.
The Cold Sweater decal is universal, and is compatible with any Battle-Car.
Decals listed here have a very low chance of being found in crates.
These decals are unique in that they are shown in crate previews as an Octane Battle-Car partially covered by a purple hexagon-motif fabric. These decals are dubbed "Mystery Universal Decal" in the previews, which means that these decals are applicable to all Battle-Cars.
- The Biomass and Labyrinth decals prevent the player from choosing a secondary paint color; the accent color is exclusively black.
- The Labyrinth, Parallax, and Slipstream decals can only be found in Champion Crate 1, Champion Crate 2, and Champion Crate 3.
- The Heatwave decal can be found in all Champion Crates and in Player's Choice Crate.
- The Biomass decal can be found in the Champion Crate 4 and in Turbo Crate.
- The Hexed decal can be found in Champion Crate 4, the Player's Choice Crate and in Turbo Crate.
- The Tora decal can only be found in Turbo Crate.
- The 20XX decal can be found in Turbo Crate, Nitro Crate and in Player's Choice Crate.
- The Spectre decal can be found in Nitro Crate and in Player's Choice Crate.
- The Bubbly decal can only be found in Nitro Crate.
- The Chameleon, Storm Watch and Trigon decals can only be found in Victory Crate.
These decals are only available by purchasing the related DLC for them.