Decals are a customization option in Rocket League. Each Battle-Car has its own set of decals that can be unlocked as one keeps playing the game. Decals record the number of saves performed while equipped.
Decals listed here must be unlocked by playing the game normally and completing matches. Flames, Stars, Stripes and Tech are already unlocked at the beginning of the game.
Some decals listed here can only be found in crates. Others can be found as a random drop, or through trade-ups.
Click on the decals with colored icons below to see their painted variants.
Decals listed here can only be found in crates.
- The Distortion and Dot Matrix decals prevent the player from choosing a secondary color; the accent color is exclusively black.
Decals listed here are classed as of Common quality, but can only be used by their respective Import cars and cannot be obtained by any other means.
RLCS Fan Rewards
The Twisted Tree decal is universal, and is compatible with any Battle-Car.
Decals listed here have a very low chance of being found in crates.
These decals are unique in that they are shown in crate previews as an Octane Battle-Car partially covered by a purple hexagon-motif fabric. These decals are dubbed "Mystery Universal Decal" in the previews, which means that these decals are applicable to all Battle-Cars.
- The Biomass and Labyrinth decals prevent the player from choosing a secondary paint color; the accent color is exclusively black.
- The Heatwave, Labyrinth, Parallax, and Slipstream decals can only be found in Champion Crate 1, Champion Crate 2, and Champion Crate 3 and the Player's Choice Crate.
- The Biomass and Hexed decals can only be found in Champion Crate 4, the Player's Choice Crate and the Turbo Crate.
- The 20XX and Tora decals can only be found in the Turbo Crate.
- The Bubbly and Spectre decals can only be found in Nitro Crate.
These decals are only available by purchasing the related DLC for them.