Patch v1.30 was released on February 23, 2017.
Today's update addresses several issues that came with our v1.29 Hot Wheels update earlier this week. This update is being deployed on all platforms (PS4, PS4 Pro, Steam, and Xbox One).
- Fixed an issue with the ball collision code, changing it back to pre-v1.29 (Hot Wheels update) conditions in all Offline matches, and Free Play.
- This update has already been pushed out to our servers for Online matches.
- Toppers (Cavalier, Mohawk, Pixelated Shades) now correctly display on all Battle-Cars.
- Fixed an issue with Twin Mill III engine audio not following the Battle-Car.
- Official News | Patch Notes v1.30