Rocket Pass 1
As of September 5, 2018 Rocket Pass 1 is now live on all platforms. It will end on November 26, 2018.
|Blueprint||Player Banner||Tier 04|
|Ball Chaser||Player Title||Tier 06|
|Space Cadet||Decal||Tier 08|
|Decryptor||Unlocks Things||Tier 10|
|Great White||Topper||Tier 12|
|Quick Chat Champion||Player Title||Tier 16|
|B.B. Wolf||Decal||Tier 18|
|Decryptor||Unlocks Things||Tier 20|
|Camo||Player Banner||Tier 22|
|Sherpa||Player Title||Tier 26|
|Devil’s Advocate||Decal||Tier 28|
|Decryptor||Unlocks Things||Tier 30|
|Campaign Hat||Topper||Tier 32|
|Warm Watermelon||Antenna||Tier 34|
|Absolute Madman||Player Title||Tier 36|
|Decryptor||Unlocks Things||Tier 40|
|Vice||Player Banner||Tier 44|
|Tactial Whiffer||Player Title||Tier 47|
|Decryptor||Unlocks Things||Tier 50|
|Skylord||Player Title||Tier 56|
|Decryptor||Unlocks Things||Tier 60|
|Free Ride||Avatar Border||Tier 64|
|Humble Pie||Decal||Tier 70|
|Cloudburst I||Rocket Boost||Tier 02|
|Soccar Nebula||Player Banner||Tier 03|
|10% party XP Boost||XP Boost||Tier 04|
|Jolt Bangle I||Topper||Tier 05|
|Laser Wave I||Trail||Tier 06|
|Troublemaker I||Wheels||Tier 07|
|Mage Glass I||Antenna||Tier 08|
|Dr. Thrash||Decal||Tier 09|
|5% XP Boost||XP Boost||Tier 10|
|Supernova I||Goal Explosion||Tier 11|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 12|
|Phoenix Wings I||Topper||Tier 13|
|Circuit Pro||Decal||Tier 14|
|Capacitor I||Wheels||Tier 15|
|Muscle Car||Engine Audio||Tier 16|
|Crossbar Hero||Player Title||Tier 18|
|Cloudburst II||Rocket Boost||Tier 19|
|Shark Attack||Player Banner||Tier 20|
|Laser Wave II||Trail||Tier 21|
|Troublemaker II||Wheels||Tier 22|
|5% XP Boost||XP Boost||Tier 23|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 24|
|Maverick G1||Body||Tier 25|
|Jolt Bangle II||Topper||Tier 26|
|Salt Miner||Player Title||Tier 27|
|Phoenix Wings II||Topper||Tier 29|
|Capacitor II||Wheels||Tier 30|
|Sushi Roll||Player Banner||Tier 31|
|5% XP Boost||XP Boost||Tier 32|
|Go-Kart||Engine Audio||Tier 33|
|Partly Cloudy||Decal||Tier 35|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 36|
|Mage Glass II||Antenna||Tier 37|
|5% XP Boost||XP Boost||Tier 38|
|The Fabulous||Player Title||Tier 39|
|Shark Tooth||Decal||Tier 40|
|Troublemaker III||Wheels||Tier 41|
|Metallic Flake||Paint Finish||Tier 42|
|Dot Matrix||Decal||Tier 43|
|Supernova II||Goal Explosion||Tier 44|
|10,000 XP||XP Boost||Tier 45|
|Hoagie||Player Banner||Tier 47|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 48|
|Trade Minister||Player Title||Tier 49|
|5% XP Boost||XP Boost||Tier 50|
|Capacitor III||Wheels||Tier 51|
|Phoenix Wings III||Topper||Tier 52|
|Trash It!||Player Banner||Tier 53|
|10,000 XP||XP Boost||Tier 54|
|Laser Wave III||Trail||Tier 55|
|The Calculator||Player Title||Tier 56|
|Jolt Bangle III||Topper||Tier 57|
|Troublemaker IV||Wheels||Tier 58|
|Mage Glass III||Antenna||Tier 59|
|5% XP Boost||XP Boost||Tier 60|
|Cloudburst III||Rocket Boost||Tier 61|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 62|
|Captain Clutch||Player Title||Tier 63|
|Motormouth||Engine Audio||Tier 64|
|5% XP Boost||XP Boost||Tier 65|
|Capacitor IV||Wheels||Tier 66|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 67|
|Supernova III||Goal Explosion||Tier 68|
|Rocket Labs||Player Banner||Tier 69|
|Maverick GXT||Body||Tier 70|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 80|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 90|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 100|
|Key||Unlocks Things||Tier 110|
Rocket Pass 2
Psyonix announced on their Fall 2018 roadmap that the next rocket pass will be set for December release.
What is Rocket Pass?
Rocket Pass is a brand new, time-limited progression system that will give you several ways to earn new content in Rocket League. Our goal is to offer several Rocket Passes every year, with an emphasis on new, unique content for each Pass.
Free and Premium
If you’re looking for additional content to unlock, you can choose to purchase the Premium Rocket Pass upgrade for ten Keys (USD $9.99 or regional equivalent). This comes with even more content, including new Customization Items, new Car Bodies, Keys, Premium Player Banners and Premium Titles. You’ll also unlock ‘XP Boosts’ that multiply your earned XP throughout the duration of your Rocket Pass, as well as ‘XP Awards’ that can help you advance through Rocket Pass more quickly.
Rocket Pass and its Premium upgrade will be available to every Rocket League player, no matter which platform you play on, and every item will be tradable (excluding typical non-tradable items like Titles). You’ll also be able to upgrade to Premium at any time while a Rocket Pass is active without losing any progress - you'll immediately receive Premium rewards up to your current Pass Tier and you’ll continue to receive all of the items from the Free Pass alongside Premium content until the earning period is over.
Finally, if you’re interested in purchasing the Premium upgrade, you’ll be able to view every piece of its content before upgrading, so you’ll know exactly what items are coming your way before you buy.
Tiers, Pro Tiers and Tiering Up
Each time you level up while Rocket Pass is active, you'll earn one Pass Tier. The more Tiers you earn, the more rewards you unlock. If you want those Premium rewards sooner than later, you can also ‘Tier Up’ by purchasing Tiers outright with Keys.
Once you've unlocked all of the available Tiers in your Pass, you can begin earning ‘Pro Tiers’ if you've purchased the Premium upgrade. Each Pro Tier rewards you with a random Painted and/or Certified version of a Premium Rocket Pass item you've already unlocked. Even better, you won't see any duplicate rewards from Pro Tiers until you've completed the full set of each Paint Color and Certification for the current Pass.
Tier Up Prices
- What do I need to do to start earning Rocket Pass rewards?
- Nothing! Just play the game online to earn free rewards. You can purchase Premium at any time for additional items and you’ll automatically receive the Premium rewards for every tier up to your current one.
- What happens when Rocket Pass ends?
- You’ll keep all Free and Premium rewards you’ve earned from this Rocket Pass. When the next Rocket Pass begins, all players start at Tier 1.
- How long will it take to unlock every tier in Rocket Pass?
- We estimate that Rocket Pass will take about 100 hours to complete, excluding Pro Tiers. This will vary depending on what else is going on when you're playing -- Double XP weekends, etc.
- How Do Pro Tier Rewards Work?
- Each Pro Tier contains one random Painted or Certified item from a select list of Premium Rocket Pass rewards. You won’t receive the same exact item and attribute combination twice until you’ve unlocked the full set of Paint colors and Certifications for each eligible customization item.
- Do Rocket Pass rewards affect my competitive experience?
- No, all Rocket Pass items are purely cosmetic and don’t affect gameplay or offer anyone a competitive advantage! They're intended as a fun addition - for personalizing your Battle-Car, and showing off a little on the pitch.
- Can you purchase single or multiple Tiers?
- Yes, you can purchase a single Tier or bundles of Tiers using keys. There are three bundles offered.
- Will Rocket Pass feature Quests or Challenges as part of its leveling system?
- There won't be any gameplay challenges in the first Rocket Pass. We intend to add a "Weekly Win Bonus" as part of Progression updates that allows you to level-up faster by winning enough games each week. We are being careful about introducing "challenges" as we don't want to disrupt the competitive balance of Rocket League by encouraging users to hunt down specific stats like Saves or Assists. That said, we are considering safe ways to give players specific goals for future Passes, like playing matches in specific game modes, or achieving shared team objectives.
- Will high-level players earn Pass Tiers more slowly because their levels take longer?
- Nope! As part of the Progression updates we've mentioned, all levels beyond a certain threshold require the same amount of experience. Level 30 will take just as long as Level 300. So you won’t be at any disadvantage if you’ve played more than someone else.
- Can I unlock Crates in Rocket Pass?
- Crates are not available as Pass Tier unlocks, but you can unlock Decryptors in Rocket Pass and Keys in the Premium upgrade.
- Will every Rocket Pass item drop as Painted or Certified Pro Tier rewards?
- No. Only a select list of items will be eligible to drop from Pro Tiers, which will be focused primarily on the best Premium rewards from the Pass.