Rocket League, at its base, includes 10 standard Battle-Cars. Four of these car bodies are available at start, while the other six require unlocking.
The PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch versions also include console-exclusive unlockable Battle-Cars (Sweet Tooth for the PlayStation 4 version; Hogsticker and Armadillo for the Xbox One version; Mario NSR, Luigi NSR and Samus' Gunship for the Nintendo Switch Version). Bodies record the number of matches won while equipped.
- The Hogsticker is unlocked by playing one match with every common body.
- The Armadillo is unlocked by completing a season in the single-player Season Mode.
- The Mario NSR is only available as orange team while the Luigi NSR is only available as blue team, they are already unlocked at the beginning of the game.
- The Samus' Gunship is unlocked by completing matches.
The Sweet Tooth body is only available in the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
- It is unlocked by playing one match with every common body.
These bodies are only available in crates. Unlike other bodies, Import bodies can be traded.
Some Import bodies may actually be based on the pre-existing Battle-Cars, so have the same hit-boxes, physics, and turning radii as their original counterparts.
These bodies are only available by purchasing their related DLC.
Note: The Batmobile and DeLorean Time Machine bodies are licensed. As such, they can only use their respective wheels and rocket boosts; they cannot use decals, toppers or antennas. The only exception to this is the Jurassic Jeep® Wrangler, which can use any rocket boosts, but still cannot use decals, toppers or antennas.