Rocket League, at its base, includes 10 standard Battle-Cars. Four of these car bodies are available at start, while the other six require unlocking. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions also include console-exclusive unlockable Battle-Cars (Sweet Tooth for the PlayStation 4 version; Hogsticker and Armadillo for the Xbox One version). Bodies record the number of matches won while equipped.
Bodies listed here must be unlocked by playing the game normally and completing matches. Gizmo, Octane, Road Hog, and X-Devil are available right at the start of the game.
- The Sweet Tooth body is only available on the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
- It is unlocked by playing one match each with every common body.
- The Hogsticker and Armadillo bodies are only available on the Xbox One version of the game.
- The Hogsticker can be unlocked by playing one match each with every common body.
- The Armadillo can be unlocked by completing a season in the single player Season Mode.
These bodies are only available in crates. Unlike other bodies, Import bodies can be traded.
Some import bodies may actually be based on the pre-existing Battle-Cars, so they have the same hit-boxes, physics, and turning radius as their original counterparts.
These bodies are only available by purchasing the related DLC for them.
- The Batmobile and Delorean Time Machine bodies are licensed bodies. As such, they can only use their respective wheels and rocket trails; they cannot use decals, toppers or antennas.