Wheels are a customization option in Rocket League. They represent a set of wheels that rest below the Battle-Car body, and each wheel set has a unique rim design and tire treads. Wheels record the distance driven while equipped. Most—but not all—wheels can be painted. Wheels from the crates can either be painted or certified, or even both.
Click on the wheels with colored icons below to see their painted variants.
Wheels listed here must be unlocked by playing the game normally and completing matches.
- The Sweet Tooth wheels are only available on the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
- The Puma and Armadillo wheels are only available on the Xbox One version of the game. Puma can only be equipped on the Hogsticker car, and Armadillo on the Armadillo car.
- The Puma wheels may well be a reference to Red vs. Blue Season 1.
Very Rare Wheels
As of now, Very Rare wheels can only be found in crates.
Import & Exotic Wheels
These wheels are only available in crates.
These wheels were only available for a set period of time before they were removed from the drop list. However, they can still be traded to other players.
The Goldstone wheels were made available only to players who participated in the Alpha testing of Rocket League, and who also sent out invites to other people to participate in the Alpha. Additionally, they were available to PC players only.
The Carriage wheels were available from October 18th to November 2nd, 2015, for Halloween. They were again available from October 18th to November 4th, 2016. The developers have stated that they will no longer drop in the future.
Players who participated in the Competitive playlists during Season 3 received limited wheels as a reward when the season ended. Wheels were awarded to a player based on the highest rank they reached. These wheels cannot be traded with other players.
RLCS Season 3 World Championship
These wheels are only available by purchasing the related DLC for them.
- The Batmobile and Delorean Time Machine wheels are licensed wheels. As such, they can only be used with their respective car bodies; they will not appear as a selection for other car bodies.
- Before Patch v1.22 on September 8th, 2016, the Aftershock wheels recorded the number of epic saves performed instead of the distance driven.
The Rhino 2's icon has been found in the game's files, but it has yet to release as a usable in-game item. It can currently be seen strapped to the back of the Road Hog XL as a spare wheel.